Fixed and Swivel Side Entry Mixers with power up to 55 kW
- From 220 to 360 rpm
- Single or Double Mechanical Seal
- Impeller diameter up to 850 mm manufactured in One-Piece component (Propeller and High Efficiency Turbine with 3 blades)
- No misalignment with the shaft that is supported by antifriction bearings
- Excellent Pumping Efficiency
- Gear Driven unit design for pressure tanks up to 2 barg.
- Suitable for low viscosity applications.
- Seal cartridge removal on site with no special tools
- Shut-Off device allows the replacement of the mechanical seal under full tank conditions. Mechanical Seals prevent product leakage and toxic emission during the mixer service under pressure. All side entry mixers are equipped with a standard tank shut-off device for seal maintenance with tank full of liquid.
- Materials: Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- ATEX Certification Available
- Energy Saving
- Easy Maintenance
ZUCCHETTI Fixed Side Entry Mixers are usually installed at an angle of 10 degrees to the left of the tank axis. ZUCCHETTI Swivel Side Entry Mixers are equipped with a special device which allows the mixer angle of entry to be varied through 30 degrees either side of the tank centerline with 10 degrees increments. All ZUCCHETTI Side Entry Mixers incorporate a Shut-Off device to allow the shaft seal and bearings to be changed under full tank conditions.