Sulfur analyzer / coal / flue gas / concentration
5E-IRS3600 |CE |60 samples |0.001%
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
sulfur, coal, flue gas
automatic, power plant, laboratory, for the food industry, for the mining industry, infrared
5E-IRS3600 Automatic Infrared Sulfur Analyzer is used to determine the total sulfur content by infrared absorption, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
AS 1038.6.3.3, ASTM D1552, ASTM D3177, ASTM D4239, ASTM D5016, ISO19579, GB/T 214, GB/T 25214, GB/T 28732, BS 1016
1. High Automation
1) Unique dual oxygen lance to increase the combustion efficiency.
2) Maximum throughput with auto-loader ,available for 60 samples per batch and easy to add or reduce sample quantity during analysis.
3) Patented sample delivering system realizes smooth work flow of pulling and discharging samples.
4) The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
5) Available for unattended operation by intelligent sensor.
6) Auto self-diagnosis and auditory alarm.
2. Accuracy and Stability
1) Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability of the testing results.
2) Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components.
3) Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air.
3. Environmental Protection
Exhaust emissions ventilation system to avoid air pollution of laboratory.
Max. Sample loading: Up to 60 sample per batch manually
Analysis Method: Infrared absorption
Analysis Resolution: 0.001%
Sulfur Range: 0.01%-30% Customized range available
Analysis Time per Sample: ≤120s
Analysis Temp.: 1350℃
Other CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd products