5E-IRSⅡ Infrared Sulfur Analyzer is used to determine the total sulfur content by infrared absorption, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, chemical industry ,commercial inspection, scientific research, etc.
H2O sorb reagent
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
Outer combustion tube
Inner combustion tube
Stability and Accuracy
1. Top quality ultra-low drift infrared cell to ensure stability, precision and accuracy.
2. Reliable single Si-C spiral tube heating components.
3. Unique gas tightness structure to avoid the effect of SO2 in air.
1. The sample mass can be automatically sent to the computer by balance connection.
2. Upgraded gas circuit design and reliable components to minimize the maintenance work.
3. Unique “Quick Start” Button to simplify the operation.