5E-TCN2200 is a powerful Dumas Protein/Nitrogen Analyzer, able to perform precise nitrogen analysis and protein determination, known also as “Combustion method”, it ensures precise results in few minutes, breaking down the sample into its elemental compounds. Substances produced, such as H2O, O2 and CO2, are trapped and removed, in order to ensure the correct detection of the nitrogen. It’s an alternative to Kjeldahl method for the determination of nitrogen and protein in different types of sample. Dumas method is the faster official one, validated by different International Organization.
High purity copper
H2O sorb reagent
AR427 com-aid for liquid sample
Additional1 2 4 layers carousels
4cm x 4cm size tin-foil cup
Bigger size hole carousel
CO2 sorb reagent
1. High throughput: standard auto loader for 35 samples per layer, stackable to 4 layers available.
2. Closed-loop water circulation assures the purity of water system without any additional solution.
3. Dual-stage furnace system with pure oxygen flow to ensure the complete combustion of all samples.
Good Environment Adaptability
1. Optimum gas circuit provides good gas tightness of the system.
2. O-ring free from heat resource.
1. To determine N by TCD.
2. Saving time, gas and reagent: only 5.5ml blended gas needed to be analyzed.