Ash analyzer / moisture / benchtop / automatic
5E-MAC6710 |ASTM D7852 |50KG |TGA
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
automatic, volatiles, for the mining industry, thermogravimetric
5E-MAC6710 Proximate Analyzer(Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc.
ASTM D7582, ISO 17246, GB/T 30732
1. High Efficiency
1) Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2) Embedded furnace wire is adopted, which makes the operation more safer with more uniform furnace temperature.
3) Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
2. High Accuracy
1) Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2) Adjustable ramp rate and real-time display for thermal weight curve, manage data and graph seamlessly.
3) MAC 6710 uses sheathed thermocouple, which has strong corrosion resistance and longer service life.
3. Easy Operation
1) Furnace cover can be opened and closed automatically by pneumatic system, no heat hazard and labor saving.
2) Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3) Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore.
Temp. Rising Speed: 1-50℃/min
Analysis Time: ≤120mins for 19 samples of three parameters
≤120mins for 38 samples of three parameters(Double Control)
Temp. Range: Up to 1050℃
Net weight: 50kg
Other CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd products