5E-MAG6700 Proximate Analyzer (Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter in coal, coke, biomass, limestone and iron ore, food and feedstuffs by thermogravimetric method. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plants, coal mines, metallurgy, food industry, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc. It could work both simultaneously and independently
Main analyzer: Part I and Part II
Volatile matter crucibles
Weighing rod base
Three-core power socket and plug/20A
Crucible lid for volatile matter
Glass spoon(small size)
Standard Reference Material(GBW)
High Stability and Reliability
1. Dual furnace which could work both simultaneously and independently. Unique isolation board to ensure accurate result of volatile matter.
2. Patented technology of heat-resistant to ensure stability and reliability. 3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
3. Built-in balance ensures unbeatable accuracy, comply with thermogravimetric method.
4. Unique design to ensure the stability of heating efficiency.
5. Using blank crucible to calibrate the influence of the thermal buoyancy.
1.The operator is limited to just adding sample to a crucible.
2. Reference method and customized method available.
3. Capable to load sample continuously and singly.
4. Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.