5E-MAC IV Proximate Analyzer(Thermogravimetric Analyzer, TGA) is used to determine the moisture, ash, volatile matter and fixed carbon in coal and coke. It can also determine residual ash and slag combustibles in accordance with ASTM, which is widely applied in power plant, coal mine, metallurgy, chemical industry, commercial inspection, scientific research, education, etc. (The result for Volatile Matter is just for reference.)
ISO 17246, ASTM D7582, GB/T 30732
1. High Efficiency
1) Up to 19 samples can be determined within 2 hours for moisture, ash, volatile matter analysis and to calculate the fixed carbon.
2) Ceramic fiber furnace has low thermal capacity allowing rapid rising and cooling of temperature.
3) Double control (One PC controls two furnaces) is available.
2. High Accuracy
1)Thermogravimetric technology with blank crucible calibration in the same atmosphere to ensure weighing accuracy.
2) Real time display of thermogravimetric curve during analysis.
3. Easy Operation
1) Operator's involvement is limited to just loading sample to crucible.
2) Real time display of balance reading, which makes it convenient to control the precision of sample weight.
3) Wide application for limestone, cement, iron ore are available.
Furnace: Single furnace and Double Furnace Available
Temp. Rising Speed: 1-50℃/min
Sample Mass: 0.8-1.2g recommended / up to 5g
Temp.Range: Up to 1050℃