carbon analyzer / sulfur / combustion / infrared absorption
CKIC / Changsha Kaiyuan Instruments Co., Ltd
combustion, infrared absorption
compact, power plant, for quality control
5E-CS902C integrates the high-frequency combustion and infrared analysis. It has wide analysis ranges, various sample types, and high analysis accuracy. Instrument is equipped with three detection systems, including high-carbon, low carbon, and low sulfur.
ISO4935-1989, GB/T 20123-2006
1. Partial design of high frequency combustion and infrared detection.
2. Pneumatic control system uses standard metal connectors. Gas system is simple with good air tightness. Control valve adopts Japan SMC valve. Pneumatic control system can continuously analyze 100,000 samples without any fault.
3. Unique design of reverse purging, which can continuously analyze thousands of samples without purging the furnace.
4. Digital mass flow controller of high precise gas is not affected by temperature, pressure and other external factors. Its precision and stability exceed that of rotameter.
5. Infrared detection device adopts the unique photoelectric integration design in domestic equipment with compact structure, durability, reliability and stability to J (military) level standard.
6. Motor imported from Switzerland can work continuously for 30000 hours without fault.
1. Unique multiple curve is designed to store up to 40 carbon curves, 20 sulfur curves, and support the user to set their own curves.
2. Unique temperature, flow and peak width compensation ensures the accurate analysis result.
1. Identify the balance from German Sartorius, Shanghai, Switzerland, the United States and Germany.
2. Each analysis result can be sent to other computers via serial port or local network.