The modular safety and control systems PSS 3000 and PSS 3100 monitor safety-related functions and perform standard control functions at the same time :
- Centralised - on independent stand-alone machines, or
- Decentralised - on interlinked plants extending over a wide area.
Communications interfaces to fieldbus systems, to the safe bus system SafetyBUS p and to Ethernet enable the units to be integrated rapidly into the plant's full control sequence.
Modular hardware framework
Simply put together the particular equipment components to suit your very own specific undertaking needs :
- Component stand - having elective essential power source
- Central processing unit - having elective SafetyBUS p network
- Electronic digital as well as analogue input or output segments - with regard to safety-related capabilities
- Electronic digital as well as analogue input or output segments - with regard to regular capabilities
- Communications segments for those frequent fieldbuses as well as Ethernet