hydraulic press / straightening / vertical / roller
SPX Hydraulic Technologies
784.5 kN, 980.7 kN, 1,471 kN, 1,961.3 kN
- The original, patented Roll-Bed® design. Bed rolls out for easy loading and unloading with a crane or other lifting device.
- Movable workhead glides easily sideto- side for full off-center load capacity across width of upper frame.
- Daylight is 501/2" x 60" for 80- and 100-ton models; 511/4" x 64" on 150- and 200-ton presses.
- Fast approach of double-acting, 131/8" stroke cylinder is provided by PQ1204S Quiet electric/hydraulic pump with remote control hand switch. Operator can view work from all sides with fingertip control of cylinder piston travel.
- Adjustable lower bed width For secure balancing and centering of heavy jobs. Loosen adjusting bolts to adjust bed from 4" to more than 27". See dimension H.
- Movable workhead For off-center pressing jobs, workhead moves on bearings across upper bolster. Presses can be used at full capacity, regardless of where workhead is placed.
- Lifting mechanism Simply turn crank handle to raise or lower upper bolster. Screw mechanism raises or lowers both sides evenly (a heavyduty 1/2" drill motor can replace handle for automatic adjustment). Four locking pins hold bolster in place for pressing.
- Optional heavy-duty straightening fixtures Make straightening jobs easy and accurate to within .004"! Rollers are ball bearing mounted and handle raises or lowers for easy turning of the work.