• IP67 waterproof protection
• Ultra-rugged SMC composite housing
• Waterproof silical gel keyboard
• 90 dB sound power
• Integrated LED optical warning device
• Coiled or shielded cord
• Magnetic closure The ATHOS series weather resistant industrial phone is designed to provide secure and reliable communication for harsh indoor and outdoor environments. It has a solid, non-sparking, impact and impact resistant composite housing. Ultra-robust it can withstand the demanding conditions of the most extreme environments.
The phone has a self-closing protective door for large temperature differences, high humidity, exposure to seawater and dust, corrosive atmospheres, gases / explosive particles and mechanical wear.
The phone is SIP compatible and operates in full-duplex mode, powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet) or an external power supply, providing an RJ-45 network interface. This interface supports 10 / 100Mp Ethernet, it can be maintained and updated remotely and its working status can be viewed through the remote server. This reliable and versatile product provides worker safety and emergency voice communications.
The ATHOS phone is equipped with the latest technologies for high-precision communication quality:
VAD: Voice activity detection
CNG: Comfortable noise generator
LEC: Line echo canceller
Packet Loss Compensation
Adaptive Jitter Buffer