Recognition of ISO6346, MOCO and ILU codes from image sequences.
The Carmen® Container Codes software supports shipment tracking by extracting and reading international ISO/ILU/MOCO and North American regional container codes. The extracted information can be saved to a database or transferred to an IT system, as the software integrates seamlessly with any end-user application through API.
Carmen® Container Codes processes image sequences from multiple sources to guarantee the best OCR results. We recommend a 3-camera setup for maximum accuracy.
The automatic reading of ISO 6346 (BIC code), ILU (European Loading Unites), and MOCO (Montan Container) codes of intermodal shipping containers simplify road, railway, and harbor operations significantly, in which BIC codes serve as the primary identification for containers.
- Accurate reading of ISO 6346 (BIC), MOCO, and ILU codes of 170 million shipping containers worldwide
- Easy integration via API
- Flexibility to suit independent project needs
- Compatibility with Adaptive Recognition Vidar for Containers cameras for building an entire container code reading system
- Support of horizontal and vertical codes
- Best images selected from a sequence for higher accuracy
- ASCII and Unicode output formats
- Confidence included in results, checksum validation
- Support of multiple operating systems