COMPLETED POWDER COATING PLANTS
The powder coating plants are adapted to treat of various types of industrial products and offer guarantees on several fronts, mainly:
- is easy to apply automatic and manual also not specialized personnel;
- no generates emissions in atmospheric of solvents;
- allow the complete recovery of “over-spray”;
- ensures an optimum surface resistance. The resistance depends on the type of powder used (epoxy, polyester, epoxyestere) with the possibility of application to higher thickness.
The powder coating in general is applied on products that resist, (without spoiling and without compromise the eventual internal organs), to high temperatures of polymerisation (around 200°C).
Generally, the typical powder coating installation is composed essentially by:
- pretreatment/washing tunnel;
- drying oven;
- booth for manual and/or automatic powder coating application (mono-colour or multicolour);
- baking/polymerisation oven;
- monorail or birail overhead conveyor.
If necessary, depending to quantities of product and/or to type of process requested by Customer, it is possible to include other machines to complete the installation (gelation tunnel, cooling tunnel, auxiliaries …).
In order to offer a complete service to its Customers, AIRMADI painting S.r.l. is able to deliver its plants "turnkey", contemplating in its range all auxiliaries components and accessories as robot, cyclones, collector groups, spraying equipments, reciprocators, paints etc.