AKEMI® Spray Silicone Grease is a high quality lubricating agent based on silicone oils, inert fillers and solvents. The product is characterized by the following qualities:
- - outstanding water-repellence
- - excellent isolating properties
- - very good resistance to ageing
- - very good resistance to heat and oxidation
- - will not harm rubber, nylon and plastic
- - will not harm gold-plated terminals
- - non toxic
AKEMI® Spray Silicone Grease is used as anti-adherence and antiseizing agent as well as for electrical insulation. Typical applications are
- - protection of electrical equipment such as housings, connectors, ignition-circuits etc. against humidity, conductive dust and aggressive media
- - protection against adherence of rubber and plastics as well as a releasing agent for foundry
- - anti-seizing for treated parts, slides, guide-bars and cocks
- - for lubricating of curtain sided truck runners
- - for lubricating of roller door guides on emergency vehicles
1. - Shake can well before use.
2. - Spray directly onto the area where the lubrication is required.
3. - Alternatively spray onto a towel and wipe on the area where the treatment is required.