Stinger pro 5100 ArcBro flagship true hole HD plasma CNC cutting table launched in 2020. This robust, industrial table is built with production in mind. The plasma table can handle the rigors of continuous production runs with industry leading repeatability and reliability. And it has been designed and built from the ground up by ARCBRO engineer team- ensuring a world class product with the quality and reliability you have come to expect.
It meet all the requirements of HD cutting, improve production efficiency, reduce operating costs, comprehensively upgrade the cutting process, and build for all-day production. This one perfect plasma machine for every professional workshop own.
• Main frame and crossbeam are heat treated. Machine body strength and durability are maximized.
• High loaded iron gasket, guarantee machine leveling and absorb resonance.
• Fork lift position was already setup, easy to move.
• Magnetic anti-collision torch holder, connected by wire-rope, provide best torch protection.
• Plasma cutting for HD true hole.
• Cutting table is separated from machine frame. If cutting table is damaged by long time use, machine body get no any deformation.
• 21’’ industrial touch screen, best operation experience.
High Productivity ≠ High cost
A common thread in the technological advancement of plasma cutting since its invention is the continuous reduction in the cost per foot or meter of metal cut. This phenomenon, greatly accelerated in Stinger pro, is a primary driver of improved profitability for the user.