• Our new, innovative modular series “variobloc” fulfils the standards of modern and high-capacity systems at the same time with optimal handling characteristics on a high quality level.
• The complete modular construction system cares for multifaceted possibilities of combination and makes it easy to adapt the components individually and quickly to modified operating conditions.
• Especially industrial pneumatic applications profit by the recognisable positive product characteristics.
• Connecting threads G ¼ to G 1.
Facts – Data – Advantages
• Safety acc. EN 983
• Modern industrial design
• Robust metal housing (Zinc die casting with 2-fold surface protection)
• Thread connection acc. Din with sealing surface (NPT as Option)
• Bayonet fixing for the plastic and metal bowl
• Retrofit metal bowl protection for the plastic bowl
• Option semi and fully automatic drain valves
• Two combinable connection possibilities (comfort – compact)
• Comfort connection with adhesive o-rings
• Integrated T-Bracket as connection module
• Direct wall mounting M High stiffness / stability of the connection
• Optimal regulation characteristics through roll diaphragms
• Lubricator with enhanced flow rate and nebulisation
Filters Typ 482
Compressed air filters serve to remove impurities (condensation water, pipe scaling, rust particles) from the air in the working place. The cleansing is done in two stages by means of cycloning (condensation) and PE-Filter-elements (solid contamination). Three opportunities of drain valves are available: manually-operated-, semi-automatic- or fully-automatic (internal- or external) drain valves.