Compact 2-Port Industrial Serial Device Server, Field-Mount
• - 2 x software-selectable RS-232/485/422 port
• - 1 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Fast Ethernet port or 100Mbps SFP Slot
• - Supports TCP server/client, UDP, Virtual COM and Tunneling modes
• - Configuration via Web Server page, Telnet Console, and Windows Utility
• - Integrated SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTPS, Telnet and SSH configuration
• - Upgradable firmware via Ethernet from a remote-PC
• - Rugged metal casing; industrial EMC protection
• - Redundant dual DC power inputs for non-stop operation
• - Optional DIN-Rail mounting
Diverse Hardware Infrastructure
Modbus Gateway supports the four most commonly used communication standards, RS-232/485/422, and Ethernet. The ease-of-use configuration utility provided with Modbus Gateway can quickly select the hardware interface , and easily switch to the existing communication infrastructure. Industrial EMC protection and wide temperature operation capability make MB5202 ready for every mission.
Switching between Modbus Protocols
Modbus Gateway supports the standard Modbus protocol and is capable of converting any Modbus protocols between Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, and Modbus ASCII for all supported hardware interfaces.
Modbus ID Routing
Modbus Gateway supports various types of hardware communication interfaces, Modbus protocol conversion, and Modbus ID routing. Therefore the Modbus Gateway can integrate your existing and complex Modbus hardware configuration into a simple network that can be easily managed.