AViTEQ Vibrating tables can be used both for compacting and also for loosening bulk material. Typical applications are compacting of e.g. concrete mixes or the unstick/knock out of moulds. There are two different approaches: The load to be vibrated, is set loosely on the table or firmly clamped to the vibrating table.
Advantages & benefits
• Variable, can be used for different tasks
• Easy to regulate with magnetic vibrator
Compact design, with attached magnetic vibrator/s or unbalanced motors below the tabletop.
The sizing depends on:
• Bulk material, such as bulk density, particle shape and internal friction
• The properties of the container, such as height, stiffness and sidewall
• Key figures
• Length: up to 4,000 mm
• Width: up to 2,000 mm
• Payloads: up to 3,000 kg
• Drive: magnetic vibrator, unbalanced motor, exciter