AViTEQ Unbalance motors can be used as drives for almost each case of application in the vibration feeder technology and over all industries. Unbalanced motors are the prefered drive system, in particular if it depends on high throughput of bulk material.
Advantages and benefits
• available as standard for explosion proofed ATEX zones 21+22
• available as standard for CSA-apllication "Class 1 + 2"
• available as standard with thermistor
• operationally safe in continuous employment
• high level of performance with compact dimensions
• latest state-of-the-art of technology and production
• conformity with all EC Guidelines which affect the drives
• available for 60 Hz power systems and other mains voltages
Construction and operation mode
The AViTEQ unbalance motor is a three-phase ac induction motor, on which weights are eccentrically attached at the ends of the running shaft; so-called eccentric weights (flyweights). Centrifugal forces are generated with rotating waves. The value of these centrifugal forces can be changed by adjustment of the flyweights while the motors are at standstill. The centrifugal forces which the motor generates displace the working device (conduit, table, shaped form) and the conveyed material mass by means of vibrations.
With working torques of 0.1 kg.cm to 2,763 kg.cm and centrifugal forces up to 119kN, AViTEQ unbalance motors can move devices of more than 11,000 kg dead weight.