2 AXES INCLINATION SENSORS with analogue voltage output
• Self teaching of zero position • Insensitive to shock and vibrations
• High thermal stability • Low power
These sensors give two output voltage signals proportional to the inclination of the X
and Y axes with respect to the earth axis.
An inclination of 0° gives on the outputs 50% of the maximum value full scale with
respect to the negative of the power supply.
The sensor is insensitive to shocks and vibrations and the absolute zero position is
factory calibrated to ground level.
For a reliable connection it is recommended to use M12x1 connectors with the
shield of the cable connected to the nut (see section H of the catalogue).
• Inclination control on lifting systems
• Vehicle inclination monitoring
• Feedback sensor on self-levelling systems
• No load supply current: ≤10 mA
• Max zero position error: ± 50 mV
• Max thermal drift: 4,5 m V/°C
• Max output current (source): 20 mA
• Response time: 0,1 sec
• Linearity: < 1% full scale
• Cross axis sensitivity: < ± 2%
• Maximum survival shock: 1000 g
• Working temperature: - 20 ÷ + 70°C
• Storage temperature: - 20 + 100°C
• Degree of ingress protection: IP67
• LED indications: Green = supply voltage
Yellow = zero-teach
• Shock and vibration resistance according to EN60068-2-27 EN60068-2-6
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN61000-6-2/-4
• Cable: PVC CEI 20 - 22 II; 90° C
• Housing: plastic
• Connector locking nut: nickel plated brass