The BM-25 diaphragm switch is a pressure switch for high or low-level alerts in bins containing non-hazardous, free-flowing dry materials.
Need an inexpensive level switch? Want to know when your bins are full or empty?
Reduce overfills and stop wasting valuable grains and fertilizer. Know when chutes or conveyors are clogged before making a mess.
How it works:
A diaphragm (or pressure) switch works by activating a sensitive micro-switch when material reaches the level of the switch in the bin. It sends an alert that can be used to start or stop a process or alert to a high, medium, or low-level.
What to use the BM-25 for:
- Point level detection in bins and silos
- Eliminate overflow or maintain a certain level of material
- Detect plugging of chutes or conveyors
- Monitoring levels of dry, free flowing materials
- Material density from 20 lb./cu. ft
- Installation in ordinary locations
- Levels of grain, feed, or fertilizer
The BM-25 is great for farmers, ag cooperatives, or any business storing dry bulk solids!