• - Size 6
• - Component series 2X
• - Max. operating pressure 210 bar
• - Flow, max. 25 l/min
• - 2-way version
• - Valve with pressure compensator for pressure-compensated controlling of a flow
• - Controlled by proportional solenoid
• - For subplate mounting: Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05
• - With electrical position control for the metering orifice
• - Axially movable position transducer coil, therefore an easy zero point calibration of the metering orifice is possible without having to interfere with the control electronics (electrical-hydraulic)
• - Low manufacturing tolerance of the valve and electric amplifier VT-VRPA1-150-1X (analog) and amplifier module VT-MRPA1-150-1X (analog), optional
• - Flow control in both directions through rectifier sandwich plate
Proportional flow control valves of the 2FRE ... type comprise a 2-way function. They are capable of controlling a flow indicated by the electrical command value in a pressure- and temperature-compensated manner.
The set-up basically consists of a housing (1), proportional solenoid with inductive position transducer (2), metering orifice (3), pressure compensator (4) as well as check valve (5), optional.
Proportional flow control valve, version “B…RV” (without external closing, with check valve)
The flow setting is determined by the indication (0 to 100%) at the command value potentiometer. Via the amplifier as well as the proportional solenoid, the indicated command value has an effect on the adjustment of the metering orifice (3). The position of the metering orifice (3) is recorded by the inductive position transducer.