The Turbomeca Engine Vibration Test Kit Type 3656-A is designed for field inspection of all Turbomeca helicopter engine families. Vibration test measurements are performed according to the respective maintenance manual.
Type 3656-A has been developed by Brüel & Kjær Sound and Vibration in close collaboration with Turbomeca, a leading helicopter engine manufacturer.
The test kit comprises a vibration meter (with measurement templates for all Turbomeca engines), a high-temperature accelerometer, and a 7 m cable, all packed in a handy shoulder
• Vibration test for field inspection maintenance of aircraft engines on the ground
• High GG speed vibration checks for Arriel 1® engines
– On ground for twin-engine helicopters
– In flight for single-engine helicopters
• Immediate and unambiguous pass/fail decisions according to engine maintenance manual instructions
• Recording and documentation of test data according to Turbomeca requirements for easy interaction with Turbomeca Services
• Verifies overall vibration levels in a specific frequency range during engine run-up against allowable limits
• Message if level limitations are exceeded
• Turbomeca templates for all engine families are included
• Meta-data annotation according to Turbomeca requirements
• One handed operation and simplified operator user-interface
• Only one transducer and one cable needed