LOCKOUT TAG OUT PADLOCK
NYLON SHACKLE H 38 mm, Ø 4 or 6 mm
• For the conviction of separation bodies (example:
circuit breakers) in order to prohibit operation.
• Lightweight padlock with insulating body in polyamide resistant to
• Padlock with insulating shackle for low voltage use
1000 V AC - 1500 VDC: tested and validated in accordance with the electrical test
IEC 60900 (2012) §5.5.3 at 5,000 V.
• More secure conviction: impossible to drop the key
when the handle is open, the key remains trapped.
• Available with a random key number (Z).
• Marking on both sides:
• On one side: standardized symbol.
• On the other side: area for marking names and coordinates
of the user.
• Padlock delivered with 2 keys.
PRESEL is a CATU brand