Cerammatrix is a low viscosity single-component, water-resistant, non-combustible adhesive mass with a water-based endothermic effect produced from natural components, primarily rocks and basalt microfibers.
Cerammatrix is used for bonding mineral fibre products (basalt, carbon, glass) as well as mineral wool and/or metals. Thanks to its properties:
- Noninflammability and non-combustibility
- No smoke or fuses in a fire
- High temperature resistance
- Moisture resistance
- Non-reactiveness to other materials
- Inorganic chemical composition
- Safe for people and the environment
- Good breathability
- Handling with conventional cutting tools after drying
- Water resistance after special treatment of the finished product
- High adhesive properties
- Natural origin
Cerammatrix is suitable for indoor use in shipbuilding, mechanical engineering and architecture, especially for the production of fire-resistant compounds.