STRONG PERFORMANCE - LOW COSTS
CLARK’s C40-55s series offers safe handling and high productivity as well as low maintenance and service costs. The extremely stable CLARK vehicles are designed for heavy loads and heavy-duty applications.
A fully automated 2-speed transmission, wet disc brakes and a stable chassis make this series particularly efficient and durable.
Ergonomics and visibility
The driver’s workstation is designed ergonomically and customized to the driver’s requirements. Due to the excellent view in all directions, the driver can fully focus on the job. This leads to optimal conditions for high productivity during the entire operating period.
The power behind the punch
Proven PSI LPG engine (4.3 L, 58.7 kW)
• Low-fuel high-performance industrial engine
Modern Kubota diesel engine (55.4 kW)
• Complies with EU emission level 5
• Environmentally friendly
• Robust and reliable
• Low noise
• Fully electronic motor control
• Common rail injection optimized the combustion and reduces the fuel consumption
Controlled Driving + Ergonomic Control = Safe Driving Experience & Maximum Comfort
Robust upright and fork carriage structure
• Two primary cylinders in triplex uprights ensure a wide vision window with maximum view
• Robust 6-roller fork carriage
• Adjustable canted load rollers
• Optimum load distribution and low clearance
• CLARK forklifts can be equipped with a comprehensive cab program
• Additional equipment enables the operator to adjust the vehicle to various job conditions