Dot peen marking station, autonomous with height and maximum speed regulation. Especially designed for marking small batches and changing productions.
* Maximum marking speed, for all kinds of materials and hardnesses up to 62HRC.
* Highly robust and long-lasting, thanks to the high quality of its components.
* Versatility in the size of the pieces to be marked, thanks to regulation up to 250 mm in height, so you can mark everything from thin sheets to large pieces, including fastening.
* Machined work surface, guaranteeing precision in marking.
* T-slot to facilitate tool placement.
* Possibility of anchoring the table to a surface for greater stability.
• - Table for placing tools and plate stand.
• - Column with height regulation up to 250 mm
• - 50 x 17 mm marking area (with 50 x 25 mm option).
• - Speed up to 12 characters/second
• - 6-bar air pressure.
• - Hardness of materials to mark up to 62HRC.
• - Wide range of characters, from 0.1 mm to complete area.
• - Marking alphanumeric codes, logotypes, DATAMATRIXTM, QR codes, etc.
• - Different marking head types, depending on marking needs: pneumatic (N7, N10, N14, N20) and electric (S2, S6).
• - Protection system option.
• - 2.5-meter robotics cable, with customisation possibilities.
• - Connection with COUTH control unit(see technical file for more information).
• - PC edition software.