114 - 227 lpm, 1 850 mm | MM series
The Digga Magnum Mulcher provides High Flow Skid Steer Loaders & Excavators up to 20 tonne with the versatility of grinding small and large material, trees or brush, even above ground stumps with just one operator. Debris can be
mulched back into the soil for faster decomposition. Magnum is the perfect value adding attachment for clearing firebreaks, land clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, vegetation management and re-mediation.
* 165 HP Adjustable Bent Axis Piston Motor
* Reversible/Replaceable Carbide Hammers
* Process 6-8” trees intermittently & Plane stumps up to 12” diameter to grade level.
* Grind Mulch mulches/shreds trees, brush and debris to the optimum size for faster decomposition of material back into the soil
* Front mounted hydraulic deflector door, adjustable push bar and hydraulic pressure gauge.
* Rotor operates at 2,000 RPM with a four second recovery time from dead stall stop
* 100mm hydraulic sight pressure gauge easily viewed from cab
Ideal Use: Clearing firebreaks, Land Clearing, maintenance of park or forestry trails, Vegetation management
Suit Machine Types:
Complete with hoses, couplers, multifit frame, Integrated Oil Cooler and pressure gauge.