Hydraulic pumps for dredging
Submersible hydraulic pumps with agitator. Variable speed. Particularly suitable for dredging heavy or abrasive mixtures.
These are the main features of our dredging pumps:
- Presence of an agitator that, rotating at the same speed as the pump, creates an action cone that succeeds in putting the solid into suspension, resulting in an easily pumpable homogeneous mixture. Acting in the opposite direction to the direction of the sucked flow guarantees a greater cleaning of the filter preventing its clogging.
- Design for pumping mixtures containing a high percentage of solids, up to 70% by weight, with high abrasiveness.
- Wear parts made of Chrom Hard VI with a hardness of about 600/650 Brinnell.
- Low rotation speed in order to reduce the wear of the parts most subject to abrasion.
- High reliability and easy maintenance
Pump HY24 can be easily installed and driven by a mini-excavator.
No cables, no electric supply! Plug you pump and work!