Thermal shock Chambers are an essential element for the realization of thermal fatigue in materials, equipment, and automation. Thermal shock Chambers consist of two compartments with different temperature or temperature and humidity conditions. The sample is located on a mobile platform and by moving in a few seconds of the platform between both compartments is subject to sudden changes in temperature, being the passage between compartments of a few seconds. Their use predominates in the industries: aerospace, automotive, military, electronics and telecommunications, space and generally in the industry of materials research.
• Volumes: Between 16 and 1000 liters
• Temperature range in cold zone: Until -70ºC
• Temperature range in hot zone: Until +250ºC
• Temperature Stability: ±0,1 ºC to ±0,5ºC
• Temperature Uniformity: ±0,5 ºC to ±1,5ºC
– Temperature control with automatic adjustment and precise control system of the PID parameters.
– Double temperature probe: PT-100 Ohm, DIN Class A.
– Zones with observation Window.
– Interior light.
– Stainless steel tests platform.
– Transfer speed lower than 6 seconds.
– Height adjustable legs or casters (depending on models).
– Lower sound level.
– Lower power consumption.
– Independent thermostat for over-temperature with disconnection of the heating system.
– Pressure switch installed refrigeration unit security.
– Refrigerants free of CFC and HCFC, according to international environmental regulations stipulate.
– RS-232 Communication port.
– Remote control software.