Edwards Explosionproof AdaptaBeacon Strobe Lights are designed for installation in hazardous location environments. Rigid specifications and state-of-the-art technology provide for high visual output and low maintenance. Powder coat epoxy finished gray.
Each explosionproof strobe is UL Listed for Type 3R and Type 4X installations. The units are marine rated, and contain a supervisory diode and four wire leads. Models are available for pendant, wall, ceiling and stanchion mounting.
The Edwards 106DEXSTM-FJ Hazardous Location Supervised AdaptaBeacon Strobe Light is designed for use in applications requiring electrical supervision of signaling circuit field wiring.
* Bracket, ceiling, pendant or stanchion mount
* Diode polarized for use in electronically supervised circuits
* High impact glass dome, dome guard included
* 65 flashes per minute
* Factory sealed - no external seals required
* Quick connect - threads onto mounting module for easy installation
* Shock absorbing receptacle
* Easy to assemble & relamp
* Gaskets seal out dirt & moisture
* Epoxy powder coat for corrosion resistance