High-capacity manual rack presses that complete the range of rack presses. With a power from 1400 kg to 5000 kg, these models are perfectly suited for applications such as assembly, assembly and deep fitting and all applications requiring a large stroke and/or high clearance.
- Precision and longevity with the adjusted slider locked for rotation
- Automatic raising of the slider by spring
- Quick and reliable adjustment of the clear height
- Mechanical stop ensuring repetiveness of the cycle
- Base support and press head made of FGL 250 cast iron
- No maintenance, no greasing
- Force / stroke monitoring
Quality control by force sensors and / or displacement EMG offers any type of effort management and / or displacement with solutions of force sensors and displacement adapted to every need, for a control parts at 100%.
- Non return system
Only available on articulated lever presses. The user can ensure that 100 % of each job has been done correctly with the clutch operated system combining automatic reliability and quality.
The power is linear and constant over the whole travel according to the applied
load on the capstan.
These models complete the range of rack presses.These presses, strongly built,
propose significant power throughout the travel thanks to the high quality tempered
These models are used for assembly, connections and deep fitting, especially for
applications requiring a significant travel and/or a significant clear height.
• Control by 3-arm capstan or wheel.
• Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and precision.
• Tempered steel pinion.
• Cast iron or mechanically welded frame ensuring robustness and rigidity.