Power from 360 kg to 6 000kg Stroke from 0 to 100 mm EMG pneumatic bench presses offer competitive price in consideration of product quality. These crimping presses ensure ergonomy, operator safety and process reliability. They are frenquently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small forms, and various crimping operations. There are two pneumatic presses range:
- Direct push double effect presses from 360 kg to 1t
- Indirect push double effect presses from 2t to 6t.
The range of EMG pneumatic presses completes the range of manual presses and perfectly complies with the customer requirements when the stroke rates are more significant and/or the power to be restored is high.
Single or continuous stroke, the range of EMG pneumatic presses is integrated into the workstations or production line, ensuring ergonomy, operator safetyand process reliability.
These presses are robust, accurate, flexible and ergonomic. These are frequently used for assembly, connections of rings or bearings, small forms, various crimping operations, etc...
• Slider adjusted and locked for rotation, ensuring longevity and precision.
• Automatic load of the cylinder when controls released
• Quick and reliable adjustment, with locking ensuring perfect repetitiveness.
• Accurate adjustment of bottom dead center by a mechanical stop ensuring the repetitiveness of the cycle.
• Cast iron FGL 250 or mechanically welded frame ensuring robustness and rigidity.
• No maintenance, no greasing.
• Paint: Sky blue RAL 5015 frame - Platinum grey RAL 7036 press head.