ET-Series Environmental Test Chambers are designed with uncompromised features included in the system to meet your changing application needs of simulation of wide range of temperature, relative humidity etc., conditions without the added cost of expensive add-on’s as options. Available in varied volumes to fit your differing specimen sizes
- Block construction with easy reach-in maintenance sections and user- friendly control desk
- Designed to meet variety of testing applications on diverse sizes of testing specimens
Uncompromised features included at no additional add-on costs
- LED illuminated work-space with multi-pane vaccumized glass view window and de-fog heaters
- High grade SS interiors & CRCS powder coated panels with durable SS shelving and height adjustable tray channels
- Silicone rubber double layered sealing and heavy duty di-casted aluminium locks and hinges
- Thru-wall access ports on either side with flexible plugs for cable run-thru
- Easy access door handle cum HMI mount-front access operating monitor
Everything you need in a Test Chamber ...
•Communication ports viz., RS-232, RS-485, USB, Ethernet and USB host port.
•Onboard 256 MB user memory and extender SD card up to 2 GB memory for data and program storage.
•Direct real time trend capture and storage provision on the controller.
•On demand Auto Tuning.
•Three level security for different user access
•Total programming capability up to 99 programs.
•3 User programmable soft keys with LED indication for pre-assigned functions.
•Test data storage of individual file and folder wrt time.
•Graphical programming for faster programming and program view.