• screw-in thermometer with connection head type A / B / BUS / BUZ
• temperature range from -70°C ... +600°C
• robust construction for the use in rough industrial environment
• optional with permanent or changeable measuring insert
• optional with head transmitter (4-20 mA)
• IECEx und ATEX certification for the use in hazardous areas
• TR certificate for the Eurasian Customs Union
The screw-in thermometer with the head in shape B has a ¾” thread. M10x1, G1/4", G3/8", G1/2" and G1" thread are optional available with adapter. The sensor is realized with one or two Pt100 measuring circuits, and can either be implemented in 2-, 3- or 4-wire circuit according to DIN EN 60751. Instead of permanently installed measuring resistance a replaceable measuring insert can also be installed. The cable outlet has a PG16 gland by default.
The temperature range is between -50°C to +150°C. The spring-loaded stainless steel protection tube has a diameter of 8 mm and offers a spring length of more than 15 mm, the length of the protective fitting is free selectable. The thermometer becomes a constant contact pressure by the spring, ensuring a stable thermal coupling. An O-ring between screw connection and dip tube provides reliable sealing. The seal is resistant against temperatures of up to +200°C and is also resistant to oils, fire resistant hydraulic fluids, aliphatic hydrocarbons and many other chemicals.
After installation one can turn the sensor head to both sides by 180°, to adjust the cable outlet for example. During operation a locknut can prevent unwanted additional turns of the head. However this is a special version.