Unlike any other product in the market, the SumpDoc™ is an all-in-one portable fluid recycling system that will completely filter and rejuvenate metalworking fluids in a machine tool sump without interrupting production.
Eriez HydroFlow SumpDoc Portable Fluid Recycling System allows shop personnel to position the unit alongside the machine tool sump and treat the existing coolant while continuing to operate the machine tool.
• 110-V single phase control voltage
• Continuous-flow tramp oil coalescer – single cube HydroFlow Coalescer
• Pleated bag filter and housing for removing solids
• Air operated diaphragm pump to pull coolant from sump and pump through system
• Hosing, piping and valves to allow coolant to be pulled from sump, filtered, tramp oil treated, and coolant return to sump to create “scrubbing” turbulence in machine sump
• Coolant make-up system with proportioner and “on-board” coolant concentration tank
• Simple electrical controls with microprocessor based controller with operator “dash board”
• Five-gallon on-board HDPE containers: one for tramp oil, one for centrifuge backwash, and one for coolant concentrate/chemical storage