for Cable-to-Board connections
The iBridge Ultra connector family offers extensive Cable-to-Board solutions. It is designed for applications which need reliable and robust connection systems. A TPA (Terminal Position Assurance) retainer serves as a secondary lock for the female contact in the housing. The secondary lock makes the connections particularly resistant against strong vibrations, such as those that occur in an automotive application. iBridge Ultra is not limited to automotive and is a great choice for applications in industrial automation, telecommunications and healthcare.
iBridge Ultra’s compact design supports all applications between control units and local components such as sensors, motors, switches, fans, heating elements, fuses or LEDs.
- current rating up to 8 A per contact
- compact due to pitch of just 2 mm
- different numbers of pins available
- temperature range from -40 to +100 °C
- crimp contacts for AWG 22 and AWG 24
- secondary locking of the crimp contacts in the housing (TPA)
- polarity reversal protection design
- double-sided interlocking
- specifications are tested according to requirements of USCAR-2 and USCAR-21
Possible applications of the iBridge Ultra connectors
The connectors from the iBridge Ultra family provide solutions for Cable-to-Board applications. Especially in sensitive systems that require secure and robust connections. They are specifically tailored to the high requirements of the automotive applications. A Terminal Position Assurance inside the housing offers a high level of resistance against strong vibrations. The iBridge Ultra connectors can be used in a large range of temperatures.