digital inspection system / optical / soldering / BGA
soldering, BGA, video
The ERSA mobile scope is a portable video microscope. The device is used for inspecting solder joints that are in electronic production environments. It is also useful for optical inspection and recording of digital images. It can also carry out measurements of solder joints on the Ball Grid Array (BGA), µBGA, CSP and Flip-Chip packages.
The ERSA mobile scope can inspect PCB lands, solder paste prints or be used in optical inspection of components present on printed circuit boards in the Surface Mount Technology (SMT). It also finds use in Trough Hole Technology (THT). Other applications include quality control, production, laboratories or R&D departments. The device can detect any sort of soldering errors. It comes with ImageDoc inspection software for displaying the live images. The software can also be used for documenting and analyzing inspection results. The device can be easily customized to meet the users’ requirements.
Ersa MOBILE SCOPE - fast inspection of hidden solder joints, always at hand!
- Mobile inspection system with two quick change lenses (depending on equipment):
* 90° BGA optics (approx. 280 µm clearance)
* 0° MACROZOOM top view optics
- Fast, hand-operated inspection of hidden solder joints
- Integrated, dimmable LED lighting
- 5 Megapixel N-MOS colour camera with USB connection
- Including additional LED fibre light for BGA optics
- Ideal for inspection of continuously changing locations and for service
- Including Ersa ImageDoc v3 inspection software (basic version)