monitoring gas emission analyzer / oxygen / carbon dioxide / flue gas
RASI 800 MCERTS
oxygen, carbon dioxide, flue gas, carbon monoxide, CH4, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, nitrogen dioxide, exhaust gas
combustion, flow, emissions
for monitoring gas emissions, sampling, wireless, multi-sensor, low-emission, NDIR, electrochemical
The RASI 800 portable Emissions and Combustions analyser meets the MCERTS performance standards for Portable Emissions Monitoring Systems.
- Up to 8 Gases Simultaneously
- MCERTS certificate Sira MC130233/01
- Measure 02,CO,NO,NO2, SO2 and H2S with special selected electrochemical cells
- True NOx (NO+NO2) and Low NOx
- NDIR Infared bench for CO2%, HC and High CO %
- Flow Gas Velocity and Mass Emissions Calculation
- Built-in Thermoelectric Gas Cooler with automatic condensate removal
- RCU wireless control unit for remote operation of the analyser
- Automatic long term monitoring with data logging
- Wide choice of heated or unheated industrial sampling probes
The Rasi 800 is an MCERTS certified emissions and combustion analyser designed for tuning and compliance emissions testing of any combustion process.
This industrial flue gas analyser can be configured with up to 6 electrochemical cells to measure O2, CO,NO, Low NO, Low CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S and one NDIR (Infrared bench) to measure CO2%, High CO % and HC in term of CH4 or C3H8.
The RASI 800 advance features include the RCU wireless control and display unit, integrated Peltier Cooler sample conditioner, condensate pump for automatic moisture removal, fresh air valve and heated sampling probe to allow for the gas analyser to be used for long and unattended measurement cycles with-out the risk of damage to the measurement cells.
The scope of applications ranges from tuning and emissions monitoring of industrial engine employed in CHP, to stack emissions monitoring.