• Suitable for harsh environments
• Movement without stick-slip
• Practically maintenance-free
• Optimised for vibration and shock loads
• High static load carrying capacity
• Dimensional interchangeable to linear ball bearings
Our linear plain bearings have the same dimensions as the respective linear ball bearings and ensure low-friction movements without stick-slip effect. They are made of POM, a special polyethene. They are self-lubricating under normal conditions and require minimal maintenance.
Compact linear plain bearings (ISO series 1) for diameters from 12 to 50 mm, self-supporting mounting in Ewellix bearing units, same dimensions as LBBR linear ball bearings.
Standard linear plain bearings (ISO series 3) for diameters from 5 to 80 mm, with mounting holes and grooves. Same dimensions as standard linear ball bearings in the LBC series.
Linear plain bearings (ISO series 3) in open design for diameters from 12 to 80 mm, with mounting holes and grooves. Same dimensions as open linear ball bearings in the LBC series.