BoilerBlast Orbital 6 ECO is designed for inside surface preparation of Water heaters – boilers before enamel coating. It is off-line installation, what means that it can work independently from other production equipment. Loading and unloading of parts is done manually and complete working process is done automatically. It has 6 positions for boilers in 3 working stations where 2 workpieces are processed in each station. Out of the cabinet is loading/unloading station, next one inside the cabinet is for blasting in upper direction and third one is for blasting in down direction and blow off. This type of machine is specially designed for medium production capacity (app. 30 boilers/hour – for 80l of volume). Range of boiler can be from 30-300l in volume.
In this design loading and unloading of the boilers is done in front of the cabinet what enables operator more efficient manipulation of parts. All parts are secured into special designed satellites that rotates inside the cabinet for perfectly blasted inner surface. Nozzle manipulation, blasting pressure and blowing regulation, media recovery and recycling is done continuously and automatically according to pre-set program.
- Complete automatization of the process
- Flexible for various sizes
- 3 independent stations
- 2 boilers in pair/cycle
- Abrasive recovery & recycling system
- FerroSmartPanel user-friendly interface
- State-of-the-art design
- Fully automated and controlled
- Repeatability of blasting process
- Less space required for installation
- Low air consumption
- Quick readjustment for different heights
- Independence from other production process