The Coating Unit Cleaner is a fully automatic system for cleaning of one anilox and one chamber from the lacquering station on the offset press.
The Cleaning Process
The machine is easy to operate and will leave the anilox and chamber clean in only 15-20 minutes. After cleaning, the items are ready for immediate reuse or storage.
The cleaning cycle consists of the following steps:
1. Place the anilox and chamber in the machine
2. Set required washing time and press start
3. The anilox and chamber are cleaned by an environmentally-friendly cleaning liquid
4. At the end of the wash cycle, the cleaning liquid is drained back to tank for reuse.
5. The automatic rinse cycle starts
6. After rinsing, the drying process starts.
7. The machine will stop automatically after ended rinse cycle.
The Coating Unit Cleaner will give reduced downtime, consistent print quality and a safe and healthy cleaning and working environment.
Fully automatic, gentle and quick washing process.
Time saving and user friendly.