The PK washing unit is a user-friendly parts washer, where the press parts are easily slid into the unit from the front.
The fully automatic washing units are designed for easy handling of press parts. It is possible to wash doctor blade chambers, ink trays and other removable press parts used with all types of inks, varnishes etc. The machine can be built to clean with solvents, alkaline liquids, ecofriendly liquids and distillable eco-friendly liquids.
The Parts Washer can be built according to your specific press parts.
The Parts Washer come in two types “PK FrontLoad” and “PK EasyLoad”. They are available in three versions:
1. The standard unit is for cleaning with non-solvents such as environmentally-friendly liquids and alkaline liquids.
2. Pneumatic ATEX for cleaning with solvents.
3. Electrical ATEX for cleaning with solvents.
The Cleaning Process
The quick and easy wash operation allows press operators to focus on press make-ready functions and thus reducing the changeover time and the labor involved in manual washing.
Two Stage Closed Wash Cycle:
The Wash & Rinse Series offers an automatic two stage cleaning process with separate tanks for wash and rinse:
1. Liquid/solvents is sprayed over the press parts at high pressure. After washing, the cleaning liquid is drained back to the tank through filters for reuse.
2. The parts are rinsed with liquid/solvents and after rinsing. This runs back to the tank and will then be re-used.
Cleaning in a Flexo Wash Parts Washer results in reduced downtime, consistent print quality and a safe and healthy cleaning and working environment.
Custom-built wash area