DATAPAQ TP3 data logger
* 10 or 20 thermocouple channels
* Temperature range: -100 °C – 1370 °C/-148 °F – 2498 °F
* Sample interval: 0.1 sec – 50 min without telemetry; 1 sec – 50 min with RF radio data transmission
* Memory: 3.6 million data points
* Robust stainless-steel machined case
* High logger accuracy: ±0.3°C (±0.5°F)
Comprehensive thermal barrier range for
* Heat treatment and TUS
* Vacuum carburizing and vacuum heat treatment
* Aluminum solution treatment and age hardening
* Steel slab and billet reheat
* Controlled atmosphere brazing
* Aluminium vacuum brazing
Specialized software for TUS applications is trusted by hundreds of our customers to meet the stringent requirements of AMS2750E and CQI-9 certifications.
Fluke Process Instruments offers a wide variety of PTFE, glass fiber or mineral insulated thermocouples to withstand harsh environments and high temperatures, conforming to the highest standards and providing the most accurate data possible.