Pump F 430 PP 100/50 in polypropylene was designed for higher delivery pressure. Instead of a rotor, it is equipped with an impeller in a pump housing. In connection with the powerful FLUX motors the pump delivers a far higher pressure of over 3 bar compared to pumps with semi-axial rotors. This makes it especially convenient for conveying media out of e.g. IBCs and other containers into higher lying pipe systems or out of an IBC in the basement to a higher floor.
- The pump has a significantly higher delivery head in the range up to 40 l/min compared to pumps with half-axial rotor (Z-rotor)
- Allows the conveying of media out of an IBC stock in the basement into higher floors
- Ideal for pumping media into a higher lying pipe system
- Can be used as a supply pump of line networks e.g. for feeding of process water
- Unique, the inner tube reinforced with a metal core. It enables the full function of the mechanical seal in all application temperature ranges and prevents leakage and unnecessary wear
Model article number: F 430 PP-100/50