FMT Paper filter installation removes fine solid particles from the frying oil (oil polishing). The oil is pumped directly from the frying unit or through a rotating filter onto a conveyer belt with the filtering paper. The oil runs through the paper, the particles stay behind. The purified and therefore healthier oil is pumped back into the frying unit. The installation automatically controls oil levels and renews filter paper when its filtering powers lessen. Saturated paper is automatically transported, folded and stored into a waste container. The installation can be used with different filter paper sizes and is mounted on a movable frame. Like all FMT machines the paper filter is built from first class materials for lesser maintenance costs and designed for optimal safety and easy cleaning.
Summary of benefits
• Prolongs the oil’s life: less oil change
• Fully automatic and mess-free oil recycling
• Double-walled design for greater safety
• Hinged lid and removable belt for easy cleaning and maintenance
• Mounted on a wheelable frame for easy positioning