EXPEC-6000 inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer is a classic full spectrum direct-reading ICP-OES product. It integrates a high-reliability RF power supply, stable constant temperature two-dimensional spectroscopic system, refrigeration anti-overflow CCD sensor, easy-to-use torch room and sampling system. Meantime, EXPEC-6000 combines FSC spectral correction and other key technologies, bringing good user experience through stable performance.
• Bidirectional/vertical optional visual torch flame observation, easy maintenance.
• The classical two-dimensional splitting system of middle-step grating.
• Multi-channel mass flow controller ensures the stability of each argon channel.
• CCD data acquisition for deep refrigeration research grade.
• Stable and reliable all-digital self-excited all-solid-state RF power supply.
• Increasing dilution gas function for high salt samples.
• High-precision 12-rotor 4-channel peristaltic pump.
Applicable to complex matrix applications such as metals, oils, minerals, sewage, materials, etc.
Bidirectional observation with horizontal torch.
Applicable to areas with high sensitivity requirements, such as surface water, drinking water, food, pharmaceuticals, etc.
Applicable to complex matrix applications, such as metals, oils, minerals, sewage,materials, etc. Compared with the model EXPEC-6000 R, it has larger area, redesign of optical path and higher sensitivity.
Applicable to areas with high sensitivity requirements, and providing a relatively wide range of versatility.
Applicable for rare-earths industry.