Mignon visual levels
C/C distance 76 mm / 127 mm / 254 mm
Minimum signal level
M10 or M12 Connections
Level indicators of LV / M series allow to control, at all times, the level of liquid consistently, clearly and precisely.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The principle used is that of communicating vessels:
the liquid from the container, where the gauge is applied by means of screws, through the hollow transparent tube, revealing the precise point reached within the tank.
- Different polymeric materials used for the transparent tube, blocks and O-ring
- Version of stainless steel AISI 316 in the metallic parts in contact with the liquid
- Constant and continuous indication of the level of the liquid
- All the handmade article is protected from shocks by using a profile “U” anodized aluminium
- Useful light excellent in relation to the c/c distance
- Not being a rigid handmade article, it is possible to correct small defects of implementation (wheelbase + - 1 mm) and small orthogonal errors.
- Electrical signal by bistable sensor