Thanks to its special mode of operation, the FRITSCH Mortar Grinder PULVERISETTE 2 is the ideal universal grinder in the laboratory – for analysis, quality control and materials testing as well as for the mixing and homogenisation of pastes and creams on a laboratory scale. Its particularly gentle grinding by friction with almost no thermal load is ideal for the preparation of tablets in galenics. Using liquid nitrogen it also grinds difficult-to-mill samples with moist, fibrous or elastic structures. And the PULVERISETTE 2 is also ideally suited for mixing of solids or liquids and solids. With brief, reliably reproducible grinding and mixing times, it is loss and dust free. For final finenesses of between 10 and 20 μm, with a feed size of 6 – 8 mm and a max. sample quantity of up to 190 ml.
Gentle fine grinding
The principle of the Mortar Grinder is the oldest grinding principle in the world: using pressure and friction, the pestle, with its large grinding sur face, grinds the material against the walls and bottom of the mortar bowl. Your advantage: a particularly uniform and gentle grinding through friction, mixing or homogenisation of organic and inorganic samples with no thermal load – dry or in suspension at 70 to 80 rpm.
• For hard, medium-hard, soft, brittle, fibrous and abrasive materials
• Particularly gentle grinding with no thermal load
• Precisely adjustable pestle pressure and optimum scraper kinematics
• Loss-free grinding thanks to closed grinding chamber
• Illuminated grinding chamber for optimum control
• Simple filling even during grinding