The new air-insulated DRIESCHER mediumvoltage compact switchgears are ideal for application in secondary substations without control aisles. They meet the user's specific requirements to the full and ensure a satisfactory power distribution. These new air-insulated medium-voltage compact switchgears have been designed to meet demands for flexibility, maximum levels in quality and safety as well as maximum operating convenience in the network control.
• Compact dimensions
• No need for gaseous or solid insulators
• Environmental compatibility, also in the event of a malfunction; there are no toxic reaction products under the influence of accidental arcs
• Future-oriented design with subassemblies which are predominantly recyclable, hazardous substances are avoided.
• No special surge voltage protector equipment and cable sealing ends
• Maximum safety
• Easy handling
• Minimum amount of maintenance